The Ohr-O'Keefe Museum Of Art
is a non-profit
art museum located in Biloxi, Mississippi
, dedicated to the ceramics of George E. Ohr
, the self-proclaimed "Mad Potter of Biloxi". The museum is named for ceramic artist George E. Ohr (1857–1918), as well as Annette O'Keefe, late wife of former Biloxi mayor Jeremiah O'Keefe, Sr.
, who was instrumental in donating money and raising funds for the completion of the museum campus.
The five-building museum campus was designed by architect Frank Gehry
to "dance" with the ancient live oak
trees on the 4-acre (1.6-hectare) site.